Pre sales support
Our Pre Sales support process includes the entire gamut of activities involved in preparing to engage with prospects or clients specific requests. Clients or companies that need software services and project implementations generally call for proposals or expect responses from their vendors and service providers. Although it is hard to generalize on the nature of or the contents of such proposals, most documents follow a structured framework: detailing the project, asking vendors for suggestions or solutions or proposals along with cost estimates regarding the work to be done.
Every customer puts forward a series of questions to the product/service seller, before making all-important purchase decision, that's where Xplore Infosystems acts as a pre-sales support team to address all questions- technical and non- technical queries and push the prospect to purchase your product/service.
Few of our Pre-sales support activity include:
- Sending product features and demo links.
- Product demonstration and addressing questions.
- Sending proposal and fact documents showcasing how the company can benefit using your product/service.
- Sending regular follow up emails and calling at regular intervals.
- Driving the prospect to the last phase of purchase and then forwarding them to you sales team to collect the billing information and order.
Contact Xplore Infosystems today to find out more..