When should you outsource your sales and promotion activities? The scenarios can vary from company to company but in general, it makes sense to outsource this activity for the following reasons:
Few of our Pre-sales support activity include:
- Adding head count is not an option.
- You’re already stretched too thin and cannot manage another person or team.
- You have peaks and valleys in terms of when leads come in (i.e.: during trade show season).
- You need to get up and running quickly.
- You must have a predictable and sustainable lead flow.
In-house programs often fail because companies don’t plan appropriately, or fail to keep the telemarketing efforts focused on clear objectives. Others can’t get senior management onboard or don’t know how or don’t have the resources to measure the results. And many times, companies are surprised by the costs involved.